The mission of Northwind is to develop, finance, construct and operate a windfarm on the Bank zonder Naam (Lodewijkbank) in the Northsea. The company (previously Eldepasco NV) was founded in December 2007 and a concession was granted by the Belgian federal government, as well as all on- and offshore permits and the connection to the electricity grid.
- 28.06.2012 - Financial close signals start of construction
- 26.03.2012 - Northwind offshore wind farm set to sail
- 13.01.2012 - Agreement in place between Northwind NV and Vestas Offshore
- 06.06.2011 - Eldepasco changes its name to Northwind NV
- 16.02.2011 - Readjustment of shareholders structure offshore wind farm Eldepasco